I had used a glue gun to glue the post to my chin rest, but I knew it would be a temporary fix. I had purchased plastic model cement, which I had hoped to be better. However, it does not like whatever material the chin rest is made out of. Dr. Bob had brought in a box which he thinks the Lilypad and circuit board will all fit into. After seeing it, I got the idea that instead of attaching the box to the chin rest, I could attach the posts of the chin rest directly to the box. This will also allow me to place it where I had originally intended in the upper left side.
I also played around with ways to use the soft pot to control various sound fx. One in particular is the [sogs~] object. I'm not sure if I like it though.
Welcome to the TRAVIS blog!
If you would like to see a summary of my work, please click here.