I originally thought it would be best to bolt a piece of wood onto the other chin rest mount. However, I found it was best to take an extra side that came with the box, hold it under the post, and place the post upside down. That way it stays as close as possible to the violin and it is out of the way of my left hand. It also will allow for the wiring to slip under the fingerboard to the box. The piece of wood I got proved to still come in handy because it will allow for the Lilypad to be bolted down into the box.
I also used a different breadboard to make the wring less confusing when all four sensors are attached.
Yesterday, I had finished the basic programming for the four softpot presets: added together as one strip, one strip with reversed values, separate strips, and separate with reversed values.
Welcome to the TRAVIS blog!
If you would like to see a summary of my work, please click here.