I’ve been printing parts for the Arduino case. The lipo battery I have is slightly smaller than the last one, so I had to make some adjustments to the dimensions of its box. The first time I printed it, it was a little bit too small. But I got it on the second try. There was something interesting I noticed about the clamps that I printed. They were all from the same file, but their lengths were ever so slightly different. I then realized that it must have had to do with which way they were oriented while printing, and gravity was affecting it.
Welcome to the TRAVIS blog!
If you would like to see a summary of my work, please click here.