Today I was supposed to work in LabNext. But now most of the workers must work from home. Which means no more 3D printing from LabNext. I went to the fablabx to 3D print a stand for the ball. It may be my last 3D print until I eventually can afford my own machine. While I waited for it to print I soldered the wires onto the FSRs. At first I thought I would use heat shrink wrap with them, but then thought maybe that's not such a good idea with the plastic ends. I'm so close to finishing the physical side!
While here I also moved the augmented props back into the iLab. I don't know when, if ever, we are going to do a show with them and I wanted to make sure my colleagues could access them if I leave Calgary before we are through this pandemic :(
Here is where I blog about my progress with my Masters thesis. It is in no way meant to be "official" or in academic lingo. It's meant for me to quickly jot down my ideas and it helps when I go back to write the dissertation in the end,