I finally figured out how to solve the problem of Max messing up the sensor data stream through serial! What it was, was one of the [zl group] objects needed a larger number as its argument.
Now I just need to come up with a demo and make it completely wireless!
Since I am no longer allowed to invite people to play my instrument, and I am going to have to do my performance online, I may change it so I can collect audience feedback from the online viewers.
I added sugru to the stand so it is easier to slip paint chips underneath the colour sensor.
If you are looking for a summary for my Masters thesis, it is here. Here is where I blog about my progress with my Masters thesis. It is in no way meant to be "official" or in academic lingo. It's meant for me to quickly jot down my ideas before I forget them,