Just when I thought I had the colour detection figured out, I find out that I don't. At first I thought the calibration was permanently messed up because no matter what I couldn't see where the problem was. Then when I made it smaller (only detecting three colours) I realized that it was consistently out of order. For example, if I have it set to only differentiate between RGB, and I set the outputs to RGB, it would instead recognize it in the order of GBR. I realized all it had to do was the order in which the [coll], and later on a [gate] was being updated. Before the coll was first, then the gate. But it should be the gate, then the coll. It was a simple fix of adding a [t i i] to correct the order in which events were happening.
I really hope this is the last time the colour detection is thrown off.
Now I just need to figure out what to play!
If you are looking for a summary for my Masters thesis, it is here.